Equine | Hoof Care
Farrier’s Formula Hoof Supplement
Farrier’s Formula was developed to provide the nutrients needed to enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins (tendon, ligaments, bones, joints). Developed almost thirty years ago, it has always contained nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, etc. that have only recently been recognized as important “players” to help produce healthy dermal tissues.
- It has been the #1 recommended product by farriers in the U.S. for twelve consecutive years and is the “gold standard” by which imitation products are compared.
Available Sizes: 11lb, 22lb
Farrier’s Formula Double Strength
- Lasts Twice As Long As Original Farrier’s Formula
- The nutrients in Farrier’s Formula? Double Strength important for a healthy hoof are provided at twice the concentration compared to original Farrier’s Formula with the taste that horses love!
The 11 lb. nitrogen-flushed vacuum package or 11 lb. bucket deliver:
- Twice the number of daily doses compared to original Farrier’s Formula.
- A 60 day supply for a 1000 lb horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or a 120 day supply when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
- Added benefit of being more economical to feed compared to original Farrier’s Formula.
- Farrier’s Formula Double Strength is doping free and can be fed to competition horses.
Hoofmaker by Main & Tail
- Moisturizes dry, cracked skin on hands, feet and other areas of the body.
- Fortifies nails and protects them against damage, maintaining their strength and flexibility.
- Softens and conditions, deeply penetrating rough, callused areas.
- Restores vital nutrients and essential moisture to dry skin and nails in a greaseless formula.
- A manicure and pedicure in a bottle.
Hoof Flex by Absorbine
- From a conditioner and spray, to a thrush remedy and supplement, Hooflex is a complete line of hoof care products formulated to help increase hoof strength, support flexibility, and prevent cracking. We?ve even created applicators to help reduce the mess of hoof care, like a natural spray that works from any angle?including upside down.
Available Sizes: 148ml spray on, 25oz rub on cream, and more!
Fiske’s Hoof and Hid Balm
- Fiske’s Hoof and Hide Balm has been tried and tested for over 100 years. It is a 100% natural, multi-purpose solution which is sold in an easy to apply container. This economical product covers the three basic needs of horsecare maintenance – 1. the hoof – 2. the hide – 3. the muscle. It serves the back yard family pet as effectively as it serves the needs of the highly active performance horse.
Advantages of Using Fiske’s Product:
- Beeswax provides a healthy natural breathable barrier allowing for healthy oxygen exchange.
- Treats many forms of common hide ailments such as rainrot.
- Effective relief for swelling and muscle soreness.
- Maintains proper moisture balance in the hoof.
- Increases flexibility to prevent cracks.
- Contains NO Petroleum, 100 % Natural.
- Leaves a healthy shine – excellent show dressing.
- Ideal for cold weather applications.
- Fiske’s Hoof and Hide Balm has antibacterial / antifungal / antiviral / antiseptic properties that will help prevent infection from thrush and white line diseas.
- Keeps hands clean. Ideal for the busy equestria.
Available sizes: 2.5 L liquid, 1 L liguid brush on, 450 ml liquid brush on
Forshner’s Hoof Packing
- Same great formula high performance horseowners and horseshoers have depended on for over 25 years.
- Aids in the prevention of hardened frogs, contracted heels and hoof dryness.
- Contains vital oils to help retain moisture.
- Excellent for use under pads before shoeing or after hard workouts.
Available sizes: 1.8 kg