Equine | Muscle & Joints Care
Pureform Glucosamine HCL:
- Glucosamine is necessary for the manufacture of mucin, a crucial protective component of the digestive tract.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body normally found in high concentrations in the joint cavities.
- Once it (ghcl) ”starts working” it has been shown to be more effective than NSAIDS at relieving the symptoms of osteoarthritis, due to it’s regenerative abilities with regards to the joint cavity and related structures.
Available in: 300g or 1kg
Pureform Glucosamine Plus:
- Horses love this formula!!
- This award winning formula, developed in 1997, was the first of it’s kind in North America to deliver the advanced combinations of Glucosamine HCl and MSM. It’s benefits have been recorded extensively over the last 10 years as it continues to be the favorite feed supplement.
Available in: 300g, 1kg, 6kg
- From our research, treatment serving for recovery from acute soft tissue injury is in the range of 10-20 grams (10,000 mg 20,000 mg) of orally administered MSM per day. This range depends upon of severity of injury and weight of horse.
Available in: 300g
- What is Quench?
- Concentrated, balanced, electrolyte can be used in water or top dress on feed. Easily disperses in water. Sodium, Potassium ratio 4:1.
- Available in apple.
Available in: 2.27kg
- As an aid in stimulating appetite during periods of stress caused by disease, moving, crowding, vaccination, castration or weather.
- As an aid in preventing vitamin deficiencies when birds or animals are off normal feed.
- As an aid in correcting dehydration and electrolyte imbalance during periods of severe stress, scouring or other enteric diseases that may cause dehydration.
- As an aid in recovering from the stress effects of parasites, such as coccidia or intestinal worms.
Available in: 400g or 10kg